If you are a Tier user in a city where Dott did not operate, would you download the new Dott app?

 

If I'm a Level user in a city where Dott active, my decision to download the new Dott app will depend on several factors:

1. Service availability: If Dott plans to expand into my city or provide better service in neighborhoods where I'm frequently, downloading the app may be beneficial. 2. Feature Comparison: I will evaluate whether Dott offers more attractive features or price than Tier. For example, discounts, better customer service, or more convenient parking locations.

3. Interoperability: If both apps offer some form of integration (e.g. shared travel data, a loyalty program, or multi-city access), you can see the value in using both apps for greater flexibility.

Ultimately, the decision will come down to whether Dott can provide greater convenience or utility that Level alone doesn’t.

No comments: